22 November 2006

An all-nighter

About twice a year I end up staying up all night. Every time I swear that, by doing more work in advance, or being more disciplined, or learning how to put a really gripping book down, I'll manage never to have to do it again. But I know that really it's inevitable, and sure enough, six months or so later it happens again.

Although it's got so late that I'm not now going to go to bed (I'd feel worse when I woke up), I'm not going to spend the time till I have to leave in the morning explaining what kept me up this time or what else happened today. I've spent all night staring at a computer screen, and I've had quite enough of that to be going on with. I may go into the details tomorrow night- but then I shall probably be shattered and my brain will more than likely not be working, so it's quite likely I'll give it a miss then in favour of an early-ish night. So maybe Thursday evening? Rest assured, I'll come back to this when my brain is recharged and you will get to hear all about everything I've been up to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home